Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: ELPT EFI
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
4001 Vine St
Middletown, Pennsylvania, US, 17057
- Length: 19' 8''
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19 Gallons
- Package length: 24'
- Deadrise: 3 Degrees
- Beam: 84"
- Approx. weight: 880 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1907 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 7 Persons
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 940 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Bow & stern eyes
- EPA-compliant fuel systems
- 5-year hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Hydraulic steering
- Rotomolded center console w/windscreen
- 12V outlet
- Grab rail
- Integrated aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Storage area
- Vertical rod holders
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- NEW powder-coated paint process
- Aluminum floor
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Longitudinal stringer construction
- All-aluminum transom w/reinforcements
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Built-in sponsons for quick planing & shallow-water takeoff
- 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Corner braces at transom
- 500 GPH bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Port & starboard side rod storage for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Built-in fuel tank
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Trolling motor mount w/harness
- Padded helm cushion
- Fore & aft pedestal base locations
- BEARHIDE® non-skid deck & floor surface
- Oversized raised bow deck
- Bow storage w/molded lid
- Custom-fit trailer
- All-welded frame
- Color-keyed paint scheme
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Safety strap
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.